Friday, March 29, 2013

Welcome To TVWooz!

Hi Woozens of the Internet!
You've been lucky enough to come across the brand new Woozworld blog: TVWooz!

On one ordinary day, two friends talking on Facebook...

TennisChampion: Why not do a blog together?
Victortthegreat: Uh....Sure! Why not..xD
TennisChampion: Ok so, what should we name it?
Victortthegreat: Let's see...

2 HOURS LATER....

TennisChampion: I still can't figure it out!
Victortthegreat: Well...we should combine both our names maybe? 
TennisChampion: Great idea xD
Victortthegreat: Ten-Vic, Vic-Ten, VICTOR AND TENNIS...AHH I DONT KNOW!
TennisChampion: I know...TV Woozworld!
Victortthegreat: TVWooz!
TennisChampion: That sounds AMAZING. Perfect!
Victortthegreat: :D

So, that's a little history behind the site. We plan to inform and inspire our readers! TVWooz will be updated daily with breaking news, exciting photos, creative videos and so much more! Be prepared for awesomeness. Remember to check all the sidebars for useful information like links to various websites, youtube channels, facebook pages, twitter accounts, and soooooo much more! 

We are currently starting with only the two of us blogging and owning the site, however we are planning to invite more people to blog in the future.

LINKS

Youtube  

We really hope you enjoy this site and all of its posts and entertainment!

Untill next time,
TennisChampion & Victortthegreat

25 comments:

  1. ugh yea this will be missed this is my fave blog well was

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just hacked on Woozworld and now TV Wooz is closed!
    And I only became an official blogger last month!!! :(
    I will miss TV Wooz :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I miss this and vic soooooooooo much i cry often now because of this T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay Kammy Quit :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. D: i loved thsi blogg D: i guess if you guys miss it my blog might be the same but not the same sparkk...
    woozworldinform.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. since this blog is over Rich and me made a blog http://woozworldnewsc.blogspot.com/ its not as good as this :/

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. tf you guys are advertising your blog -.-

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow people wow...advertising your blogs when you should like "pray" for memories of tvwooz. I just dont get people these days xD i had fun blogging on TVwooz. D: wish it didnt end. I know the feeling victor. Woozworld is ruining a lot of lives :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I advertised it so maybe people can find us in another place
      I HAVE ALOT OF MEMORIES OF TVWOOZ I WAS DEPRESSED OVER THIS SO AHHHHHH
      I didn't mean to advertise my blog in a mean way i just wanted to reunite with people :/

      Delete
  10. http://www.heart-daily.blogspot.com click on goodbye bloggers you don't need to do anything else! I just wanted to make a page dedicated to the bloggers who retired and left.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey , can I ask u something ... can I change my woozen name on woozworld ( I play for two year ) ?

    ReplyDelete
  12. ._. :'( I miss my friends ;_; I have no friends anymore

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's been a year and two weeks ohhhh

    ReplyDelete